Social Media is a place which is more often used for brand presence and promotion, to shed light on what the company does or brands they want to sell. Social media is a platform were thousands and millions of people are active every day to stay updated on current conditions, market situations, etc. It said that, since this era has started, communication has become more convenient & effective. So why can’t we think of Social media being used for Recruitment, but did you know Recruitment process is already a part it. Recruiters have started opting social medium to advertise open position, because people nowadays are using this platforms to not only share their personal lives socially but also for finding Jobs which is convenient to them.
This is where every recruiter should be putting effort i.e. Social Media. Now let’s take a look on how we can boost Recruitment process with Social Media:
- Firstly we have to make sure that we are always active on Social Media Platforms. This way we get to know what the preferences are, what job profile do people search more on & can get more ideas on the way of approach.
- Start building your company’s reputation online; here post about your values, benefits and ethics; try to get more followers, increase your presence with letting people know more about your company this will organically attract candidates.
- Only posting on Social Media page doesn’t help to increase your presence, you have to put some efforts, involve employees to share the post and tag your Company ID. Content shared by employees actually receive 6 X more engagement.
- LinkedIn Groups- It is said that approx 70% of the recruiters and candidates are active for Searching Talent and Relevant Jobs respectively, but it is necessary to make sure you are actively involved in increasing network with these groups and connect with candidates. Also linking your other Social Media Profiles with LinkedIn profile can help people know your brand presence, which is a positive sign for recruiting.
- Its good if you don’t stick only to selective platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter); try exploring other platforms like Snapchat, Instagram because those platforms are youth based where you can engage with job seekers more. These platforms can help appeal to Job Seekers visually.
- Online Company Reputation, Brand Presence, creating profiles in all platforms & engaging with the audience after all the main task is to maintain all the task with ease an quality and continue to captivate relevant audience with daily posts, sharing motivating videos, guides, etc. With daily use of Social Media you get to know that ‘#Hashtags’ plays a key role in this.
- While searching for the perfect candidate you need a proof of how good they are, so to test them you can conduct Q & A session, Online competition which helps you channelize their knowledge and how much sporty they are.
With this all we can note that Company Branding increases Visibility & Wider Reach, Broader & Global Networking and helps Connect with Job Seekers, Passive Applicants & College going Newbies and last but not the least Speedy hiring process.
Alter the functionality, workflow and processes of the Tally software to fit the customers business requirement.
Make changes to user interface screen.
Creating more data fields in Masters & transactions.
Putting more security & control at field level or transaction level.
Customizing Invoice & other document printouts like Purchase order, voucher-cum-cheque.
Developing additional product functionalities like export documentation, Material Requirement Planning.
Tally Integration involves data exchange between Tally ERP 9 & third party software.